Subscribe to join the syndicate to learn about the Real Estate Syndication and participate in the deals. Annual Subscription amount of $250
We help our customers with technical support and consulting on building and operating systems, developing better machine learning models and setting up big data solutions using Google Cloud.
Our deep expertise and automated blueprints and processes can help you pinpoint where to start based on your business needs, legacy systems, in-house expertise and cloud objectives. We provide you the fastest time to value with GCP, whether it’s migrating you to GCP for the first time, providing 24×7 operational management of your GCP environments, or leveraging GCP solutions like BigQuery for business value through automation and analytics.
Integrate GCP’s solutions for big data like BigQuery seamlessly with your existing data infrastructure, with the help of our big data architects, engineers and consultants.
Automate your cloud operations, turn your data into insights and adopt new technology faster by leveraging cloud-only GCP solutions like Kubernetes.
Our Google Cloud Certified Architects create a blueprint and work with optimized offshore resources to get your digital transformation journey to cloud. We engage minimally and provide affordable services for small businesses.
Data Web Tect LLC is excited to offer you an opportunity to join our team as an independently contracted CSP (Client Support Professional). We are looking for individuals who desire to have control over their work schedules, provide clients with your excellent customer service skills, and best of all work in a remote office from your home!
Data Web Tect LLC is a virtual staffing company that provides work from home Customer Service positions for various fortune 500 companies. All Inbound calls, Choose your own hours, average pay $10 dollars per hours. However, some clients pay up to $14.00 per hour. When you join our team you are joining a team of dedicated professionals. You get the opportunity to earn money on your schedule.
Data Web Tect LLC is contracted with ARISE Virtual Solutions. Arise provides an extensive array of outsourcing contact center services across such industries as e-Commerce, Technology, Retail, Telecommunications, Travel, Hospitality, Financial Services, Utilities, healthcare, and Automotive companies.
Customer Service Representative’s service Arise’s fortune 500 companies via:
Taking inbound calls
Work from the comfort of your home. No commuting or dress code required!
You choose if you want to work Full or Part Time (many of the part-time positions have a 15 to 20-hour minimum).
Live virtual instructional certification is accessed through a web-based environment with your peers. You will be able to choose the company that is right for you, once you are certified as a Virtual Customer Service Professional.
Before contracting within the Arise Network, there is a 7-step process that must be completed- it is known as the Arise Admissions Process. The process is entirely self-paced and many future Client Service Professionals (CSPs) complete it within 1 day.
Please remember that the completion of the Arise Admission process does not make you an employee of Arise, your contract will be under Data Web Tect LLC.
- STEP #1 – Create a Profile: The Profile is where you enter your basic contact information and create a password. Completing this step will give you your “User ID #”, which is located in the upper right-hand corner. Please write this “User ID #” down – it will be used in the future to reference your contract. Note: Potential Client Support Professionals residing in California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon or Wisconsin will not be eligible for recruitment opportunities with Data Web Tect LLC or Arise.
- STEP #2 – Complete the Admissions process: During this step, you will be asked: “Were you referred to Arise by an Independent Business Owner or current Client Support Professional.” Please enter yes, and then fill in referral ID# 2179543
- STEP #3 –Background Check
- STEP #4 –Choose Data Web Tect LLC as your IBO: During this step, you will be asked to “Join an Arise Affiliated Corporation”. You will need to put our “Virtual Service Corporation – ID#:2179543 or EIN#: 331153017 “into the search box then click the little magnifying glass. Data Web Tect LLC will auto-populate.
- STEP #5 – View and Sign the Agreements: Click on “I Accept” and then click Submit. Once you have finished this step, log out and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We will accept your request and send you a welcome letter. Once you have received your welcome letter via e-mail, you are ready for the next step.
- STEP #6 – Select a Client Program: You have the flexibility to choose the client program that you would like to service. Our clients include many Fortune 150 companies such as major telecommunications, cruise lines, and the world’s largest online retailer. Contact to get the details on hourly pay. (Hourly wages range from $9.00 to 16+ per hour).
- STEP #7 – Certify in a Client Program: For each client program, you must complete the certification course where you will learn in detail about the client program, including the performance metrics and the client’s systems that you will use during servicing. The certification class is typically around 30 days and the cost for training will vary by the client (price range from$19.99 up to $209.00). Contact for information about the certification courses currently being offered.
- Detailed instructions with screenshots – Registration info
Data Web Tect LLC
PO Box. 6479
Scottsdale, AZ 85261
Consultants/Future employees: email@example.com